Sunday, April 29, 2012






well, miss crabapple is back at it. and i caught her in the act.....with my camera in hand. for most of last week it was rainy and cold and all she was able to manage was moving her finds from the yard onto the porch.
but today, during our sale at the studio, i saw her struggling with a bag full of plastic. i went outside and found the items she had already managed to get into the yard. but she was working with all her might to finish dragging the rest of the bag into the yard. she had made it to the driveway....and who knows where she found it and how far she'd already dragged it.

4 comments:

  1. lol, she is adorable. I always say my cats are the best, but I might actually give her the same status :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to see her actually caught in the act. Great picture!!! You can't help but love a cat with such purpose and determination. I wonder what drives her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is one determined cat! HA HA HA That you caught her in the actual act...is priceless. These posts always bring a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAhh miss Crabapple!
    I was wondering where you had gotten to.. You are at it again, and cought red handed.
    I will be telling my cat friends about all your finds.
    great post.. will be keeping an eye open for your next finds.
    wishing you a happy 1st of may cat day.
    your cat friend
    val

    ReplyDelete