Wednesday, June 13, 2012




oh, crabby. you exhaust me. i haven't been able to keep up with you the past week or so. the yard is full of gloves and socks and garbage. i talked to the neighbor behind us last week. she had stolen the rubber chicken from him, apparently.....from his basement. so i gave it back to him. and a few days later, it was back on our porch. she had re-stolen it. he told me that he finds her in his basement regularly. he finds her footprints on his computer. and once he found her with a box of kleenex she had dragged from a tabletop and was pulling the tissues out of the box. i returned quite a few things to him. gloves. a bag of bolts. a bag of guitar cleaning cloths.
but despite finding the pilfered items' homes, the yard continues to fill. apparently she's a leafs fan.....she brought a hockey sock in the leafs colours. and a pretty tea towel. a sock. gloves, gloves and more gloves. another mask. and a bread bag full of plastic bags. and i haven't even checked the back of the yard for a couple of days!!!

4 comments:

  1. Someone is missing a scarf! HA How on earth is she getting into the basement of your neighbor? Is he leaving a window open?

    I wonder what a therapist who researches the mysteries of cats would say about Crabby's thievery. HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Crabby! You have stolen my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Crabby,
    I wish to tell you, that I had a late night visitor on thursday.. when i arrived home there was one of your overseas cousins in my lounge. I dont know where he came from , but i surprised him. Maybe he wanted to copy you and take something.
    you must be careful not to eat anything bad Crabby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OoOhh.. Bad Crabby! lol But she sure is quite amusing. You always makes me smile whenever I read a post about your antics.
    wealth management

    ReplyDelete